What's On Your Itinerary?
Be the host with the most (paying visitors!)
How do you treat your house guests? Jabber on about your trophies, your toddler, your African Gray,..and then show them to the file cabinet where they can LEARN MORE about you?
Oh, you’d never?
Bet you choose topics that interest THEM, ask what THEY need, and bring it FAST.
Your website is your company’s online home.
Be a welcoming host ( easy, ‘cause I’m your teleprompter!)
Escort visitors quickly through fresh, well-planned spaces to complete their task at hand. (Isn’t that what you like when you browse another company's site? That makes you return!) That’s the secret to powerful, profitable websites. Sounds simple, but requires a host of techniques; 2 parts science, 1 part art.
Your made-to-convert copy may include:
PREP and RESEARCH
- Interpreting Google Analytics, reviews and user testing reports to optimize your existing site
- Conducting interviews, competitor audits, polls and customer surveys to create target personas, determine customer voice and develop a messaging hierarchy
- Scroll-provoking multi-section homepage (banners, links, buttons, featured products or services)
- Company page that relates to your prospects and sells their BEST-BY-FAR solution (plus team bios, company culture, mission, messages, growth timelines, statistics)
- Navigation and call-to-action buttons based on consumer psychology
- Telepathic copy that makes using your products/services a no-brainer
- Product templates with the info people REALLY need to see before they click
- Social proof that talks louder than me or you (testimonials, case studies, client logos, affiliates)
NUTS AND BOLTS
- Dynamic content to keep your site top-of-the-mind (feeds, blogs, media)
- White papers, downloadable pdf docs and other list-building offerings
- Forms and surveys for contact, application, and data collection
- Image and layout recommendations - all wireframed so you can visualize it
Leave your domain in my domain, and let the sales roll in.
Website packages start at $2,800.
Mobilize the king of modern marketing
Did you know that 89% of marketers rank email as their most effective tactic?. And, according to 87% of marketers, email’s impressive performance is increasing.
So how come YOUR emails seem doomed to Gmails’ cyber-coffin?
And can you ever halt the tide of unsubscribes?
They’re clicking through to YOUR OFFER!
(Btw, if your idea of email marketing was BLASTIN ‘em out, holding your breath and hoping some stick to their target, you were REPELLING your best prospects. But no worries. That’s over now.)
Get guidance + compelling copy for your email campaign:
- Saas Onboarding
- Product or event launches
- Welcome sequence
Your targeted email copy package may include:
- List segmentation
- Various subject lines for A/B testing
- Opt-in baits
- Referral rewards
- Surveys and engagement tactics
Email packages start at $1050 for 4 emails.
Rein in your sales workhorse
Next time you present at a trade show or visit a prospect, hand over a sharp brochure that announces, “Take Me Home!”
Even in the age of digital marketing, well-crafted brochures do a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to sales. And with a flippable digital pdf, you can send it to anyone, anywhere.
Your brochure copy package may include:
- Recommending a standard or unique size and layout (think tri-fold, multi-page, custom die-cut, oversized)
- Procuring a talented designer and printer
- Identifying your target market and brochure goals
- Overcoming your prospects’ subconscious hesitations with highly relatable copy
- Interviewing your clients or mining reviews to obtain testimonials
- Helping you develop a FOMO-inducing promo for immediate results
- Valuable ‘keep-me’ information so your brochure doesn’t get trashed for a long, long time.
Get a persuasive, informative brochure for any point in the sales process.
Brochure copywriting starts at $1250.Yes, I need AWESOME brochure copy
Is that all I do?
Nah, I just figured you were tired of reading. I also do name, brand and logo development, landing pages, print ads, press releases, trade show banners, sales letters and probably whatever else you have in mind.
Need rates and samples? Just ask.Yes, this is what I need
Heads Up: When I work for you, I won’t accept work from a direct competitor. On the flip side, if your competitor hires me before you do, I’ll have to turn you down:(
"So I schedule a call. Then what?"
I reply within 24 hours, you fill out a short form to clue me in, and if we sense a potential fit, we schedule a Zoom intro call.
This is a 20 min Can-we-work-together-amazingly? meeting. We chat about your new project or troubleshoot your existing materials. Always something new and interesting in these convos!
(If we need a longer meeting to plan the route ahead, we’ll schedule that in.)
Pause. Are we aligned? You like. I agree. Let’s do this.
Your clear proposal will include:
- Detailed list of marketing collateral to be completed
- Precise fee schedule
- Expected timeline with the next available start date
No hourly rates, no sliding scales, no unexpected expenses. You have my word.
Projects are scheduled in the order proposals are returned, so if you’re the type to sit on it for a while, try to resist that temptation. You’ll lay your golden egg faster if you return it pronto.
I research your industry, company, and competitors diligently. Most importantly, I enter the minds and media of your customers and study what makes them click.
My info-gathering tool-kit includes interviewing your most knowledgeable team members (anyone, even cleaning crew!), analyzing GA reports, auditing competitor materials, mining relevant forums and blogs, plus a few other secret methods. (I stop at waterboarding:)
If you’re in or around NYC, we can chat at your place. Meeting the team, feeling their energy, and observing customer interaction gives me valuable insights that Zoom can’t replicate.
Relaxation (for you) & Writing (for me)
Your project is well underway; you can rest assured!
You can expect the actual writing to take 2-6 weeks, depending on the scope. I may contact you with some follow-up questions. Answering them promptly keeps your project from pulling over to the shoulder.
And then - it’s all yours! Your copy will be neatly wireframed and include image suggestions, metadata, and directions for the developer, designer and/or printer when applicable. (Designers love this!)
You review, you comment, I revise and get it proofread. Requests for revisions are welcome within one week of copy receipt. After that my brain turns to mush:(.
Fly with it
This is where you get the Owl Advantage, if you wish. I’m available to collaborate with team members and offer support as the copy is implemented. And if you use the awesome people from my network, I offer complete project management.
I stay on board for testing and validation, tracking conversions and tweaking subject lines, headlines and button text to maximize your ROI.
End Result: A powerful sales piece you are eminently proud of.
I’m not a yes-man.
I will not keep clacking away at the keyboard if I know your venture isn’t viable.
I’ll tell you.
Gently, of course:)
So you have this project that landed in your inbox.
You can tackle it in-house, but your gut tells you that this one needs something different.
I’ve worked with lots of talented people in great agencies worldwide, and I look forward to meeting your team as well. Nothing like some fresh ideas to fertilize us creatives!