A well-established home care agency ordered a brochure to raise awareness of the CDPAP program.
CDPAP, a NY program that allows individuals to hire family or friends as aides, is old news in New York. The program is widely promoted by many agencies, so our challenge was to home in on the benefits of using Harbor Care as a provider.
Plan in Action
- No stereotypical smiling models here; front cover identifies with the main pain points caregivers experience
- Copy assumes readers are aware of the program so it focuses on Harbor Care’s benefits
- Subconscious obstacles are surmounted with conversational explanations
- Explanation of the program included briefly
- Images and copy portray both adults and children as program beneficiaries, enjoying an active lifestyle
Welcome letters and instructional forms were revamped in the same conversational voice as the brochure, creating a consistent, easy user journey.
Brochure Design: Emos Interactive