At the forefront of Lakewood’s explosive growth, Regency is the force behind many of the city’s office complexes, campuses and residential developments. They’re also one of my oldest — and best — clients, and watching their speedy growth is a thrill.
Magnificent photos do most of the selling for developers. But serious prospects need more. They’re thinking “Will this company be a nightmare to work with? Or will they get me and guide me through this enormous undertaking?”
The site has to establish their confidence in the process, not only the result.
Plan in Action
Plan in action/Driving it Home
- Hero Rotation grabs prospect’s attention and 3 buttons immediately offer them the opportunity to view the gallery
- Strong focus on the hand-holding guidance Regency offers in decision-making
- Extensive explanation of services in a clean, bite-size layout
- Trust is established with verifiable testimonials, contact info and ‘real deal’ inside stories
- Stunning interior and exterior photos used as design elements
- Spacious, neat design reflects on the company’s fresh, clean work
Photography: Hudi Greenberger
Design: Brooklyn Web Center
See it Live!