A fast-growing Wall Street Accounting firm, Fasten Halberstam sought to strengthen one specific offering, their Employee Benefit Plan Audit Department.
Try selling a solution to someone who is blissfully unaware of their problem. That’s the hardest sell there is.
But that’s the job delegated to this brochure.
It needs to grab the attention of busy executives who are possibly not even problem aware. If not, they’ll only know they needed this service when the law comes down hard.
Plan in Action
Plan in action/Driving it Home
- Chart clearly identifies who needs this service and exactly what they need
- Prominent list of possible exemptions to generate a ‘keep me’ urge
- Urgency used genuinely, not as a gimmicky persuasion tactic
- Stick-figure graphic illustrates the process, adding a light, easy vibe to a heavy topic
- Chock-full of well-researched information that’s hard to obtain elsewhere
- Trust-building bio and customer feedback to move prospect to ‘yes’
Design: Emos Interactive
Flip through it!