This LED lighting manufacturer makes its debut in a competitive market
Anyone can present themselves as an LED manufacturer,
reselling junk produced in third-world countries.
How can this electrician-founded, perfection-driven
NJ-based manufacturer stand out from the pack?
Plan in Action
‘Absolume’ won on five counts:
- Available as a .com domain
- Free to be registered as a trademark
- No significant search-engine competition
- Connotes both high standard (absolute) and light (lume)
- Doesn’t sound like it was conjured in Asia:)
‘LED in more dimensions’ zeroes in on the company’s most obvious, provable value proposition – their exclusive line of fixtures in brand new shapes that allow for exciting design flexibility
Bold and iconic, this logo is comprised of unique geometric profiles
Targeting lighting distributors and designers, this heavyweight, 10-inch brochure introduces the new company by showcasing their premier product, the Linear Flat.
Logo design: Esty Arnstein, Designed by Esty
Brochure Design: Yanky Horowitz, Royal Image